Can I use your music in my project?
Certainly, but there's a few things you need to know first:
- I have licensed my work under (CC BY-ND 3.0). This means:
- You can use my work in your projects, be they Commercial or not.
- You are required to link back to this website in some way. A credits screen in your project, a credits.txt in your project folder, or something similar.
- You are not allowed to sell the songs individually or in a pack.
- If you would like any of the songs on my website in an alternate format, contact me and I will upload it to my site.
- I would love to hear about where my songs are being used, but it's not necessary to tell me as long as you follow the license terms above.
What software do you use to make the music?
I use Famitracker almost exclusively.
What do you use to embed NSF files in the page?
p1xl's NSF flash player, which can be obtained here.